Peaceful Songbird Sangha PeacefulSongbird@BostonOldPath.groups.ioThe Peaceful Songbird Sangha gathers together on Saturday mornings (9:30-11 am). We meditate, check-in with one another, share a reading from a teacher of the dharma, and follow with dharma discussion, metta practice and a final meditation. We practice in the Plum Village tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh, with its emphasis on engaged Buddhism and the art of mindful living.
We began meeting at Chua Vietnam, a beautiful Vietnamese temple in Roslindale, MA and at Theodore Parker Unitarian Church in West Roxbury, MA. We have been practicing online via zoom since March of 2020 with occasional outdoor in-person opportunities for socially distanced and masked walking meditation.
All are welcome to join us. You can request the zoom link by emailing: PeacefulSongbird+owner@BostonOldPath.groups.io
- 50 Members
- 72 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of oldpath.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.